Bruce Clay Japan, Inc. (headquarters located in Shibuya, Tokyo, represented by Taku Amano, hereafter referred to as Bruce Clay Japan) will be organizing a seminar for corporate management executives and web marketing managers, the "Free SEO Seminar by 'Bruce Clay,' the Founding Father of SEO" on October 18, 2017 (Wed) in Shibuya, Tokyo.
Bruce Clay, Inc. (U.S.) was established in 1996, and since then the company has remained a pioneer in search engine marketing. It boasts the No.1 track record in consulting and training services that focus on SEO and SEM.
As of 2017, the company has offices in the U.S., Europe (Italy, Switzerland), UAE, India, Brazil, and Japan, and supports the marketing efforts of numerous companies around the world.
Each year, Bruce Clay forecasts digital marketing trends with a focus on search engine marketing. And he will be here, at the seminar, in person to talk about upcoming trends. Please take this opportunity to join the free SEO seminar conducted by the founding father of SEO.
*Participants will receive a free copy of the SEO diagnostic checklist that we use when providing SEO consulting to our clients.
Lecturer: Bruce Clay, CEO of Bruce Clay, Inc.
Interpretation/Commentary: Taku Amano, President of Bruce Clay Japan, Inc.
[Seminar Topics (TBC)]
- SEO's purpose and philosophy
- Various SEO techniques
- Search engine (Google) algorithm
- Latest SEO trends
*The topics of the seminar are subject to change.
Date: October 18, 2017 (Wed), 15:00 – 17:00 (doors open at 14:30)
Venue: TKP Garden City Shibuya, Hall B (Shibuya Higashiguchi Bldg. 1F, Shibuya 2-22-3, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo)
Capacity: 100 persons
*Should the number of applications exceed capacity, participants will be selected via lottery.
*Please limit your applications to 2 participants per company.
[Seminar Application Details]
Application deadline: October 13, 2017 (Fri)
*Please refrain from applying to this seminar if you work in the same industry, for example in an advertising agency or an SEO service provider.
*Registration will close once we reach the maximum number of participants.
[About Bruce Clay]
Bruce Clay, the CEO of Bruce Clay, Inc. established in 1996, is a professional, international SEO consultant, lecturer, and instructor.
- He has forged strong relationships with the CTO of the largest search engine in the U.S. and has successfully continued to develop cutting-edge SEO technologies.
- Bruce Clay has spoken on stage at one of the largest conferences in the industry, "Search Marketing Expo," and the company has also supported the event as the premium main sponsor.
- He has served as an executive and board member of various industry organizations (SEMPO: Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization, etc.) to help make SEO more widespread across the world.
- He has published countless books and other works, which have been introduced and reference in many magazines and TV shows.
- In Japan, Bruce Clay, Inc. was introduced in NHK's special documentary, "The Impact of Google Revolution."
[About Bruce Clay Japan, Inc.]
Bruce Clay Japan is the Japanese arm of Bruce Clay, Inc. established by Bruce Clay, an entrepreneur and founding father of SEO. Bruce Clay Japan currently provides an extensive range of services that maximize our clients' marketing performance, including SEO/programmatic advertising (PPC, DSP, social ads), creative optimization (banners, LP), CRO (conversion rate optimization), and web analytics. We offer a diversity of free analytics and diagnostic services, so please feel free to contact us.
[Inquiries about the seminar and free analytics/diagnostic services]
Bruce Clay Japan, Inc.
Attn: Yusuke Morisawa, Hiroshi Kii